Wingate’s number one priority has always been to maintain the health and safety of our residents and employees. All of our communities have worked diligently to ensure the full vaccination of their residents and employees.
Our team is taking unprecedented efforts to maximize safety and create meaningful programs so that our residents continue to thrive. We will continue to invest in state-of-the-art sanitization and safety protocols to ensure that everyone either entering, or residing in, a Wingate community feels safe, including:
- Real-time antigen screening testing and PCR testing
- Thermal scanning and facial recognition to monitor temperatures and assist with contact tracing
- Daily use of Electrostatic misters and HEPA Filtration systems
- UV sterilizer lamps built into HVAC system to sanitize supply air
- Continuous education of residents and families on prevention and virus containment
- A dedicated team of infection prevention nurses
We will continue to follow all virus-prevention and protection measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).